Hello Classmates,
The blog that I have created will examine emerging technology in the field of education. This blog will dicuss the changes that are quickly approaching the educational field such as: Promethean (Smart) Boards, Apps for I-pads, Virtual textbooks, Interactive Learning, E- Profiles, Blogs, etc. I am looking forward to your comments about the technology that our Digital Natives are familiar with now and some of the technology that will be introduced in the near future. Good Luck!!!!
There are many advantages to using the Promethean Board inside the classroom. For example, lessons can easily be taught. Videos, presentations, games, worksheets, notes, and graphic organizers can all be displayed through these interactive white boards. Also, special markers are used to write on the boards. Any marks made on the board can be saved on the computer and even printed. This is an exciting tool that has revolutionized education.
ReplyDelete